With travel requirements constantly changing, it can feel challenging to keep track of the current recommendations. If you have plans to travel to or from Dallas, Texas, it is important to make sure that you’re up-to-date with the current Covid-19 recommendations. Depending on your destination, you may be required to get a rapid PCR test for traveling from Dallas. In this article, we will break down some of the travel restrictions in Dallas and share information on what to do if you need to get tested.
Where to get tested for Covid in Dallas
Your destination may require you to have a negative Covid test result in order to travel to or from Dallas. If this is the case, you have a couple of different options when it comes to where and how to get a travel PCR test in Dallas.
- There are several walk-in clinics that offer this type of test, so you could choose to visit one before your flight.
- You could also choose to get a Covid test at the Dallas airport.
- One of the most convenient options is to get an at-home test with a private testing service. This is a great option for inbound and outbound travelers because these testing services can come to your location. All you have to do is schedule an appointment the day before your flight, and a nurse will come to your location and administer a rapid PCR test for you.
Note: If you’re flying into Dallas, plenty of airports are offering on-site testing, so you’ll want to call ahead to check with your airport of choice prior to your flight.
Dallas travel recommendations
There are currently no travel restrictions or mandatory requirements for travelers entering Texas to quarantine. It is recommended that travelers wear a mask while inside of the airport and when on their plane.
Texas government officials encourage all individuals to follow the current CDC recommendations for travel. If you’re flying out of the Dallas airport to a location that requires a negative Covid test, then you will need to receive a rapid PCR test prior to boarding your flight out of Dallas.
What are the current travel restrictions?
Although the recommendations change constantly, at the time of this writing, the CDC recommends that all international travelers take a Covid test within three days of their flight. Your airline will require that you show documentation of your negative test prior to boarding. It’s important to check whether PCR and/or antigen tests will be accepted in order to avoid disruptions to your travel plans.
The CDC also recommends that you wear a mask while on the flight, as well as any other type of public transportation. If you begin to feel ill prior to your trip, you should refrain from traveling by plane and get tested for Covid instead.
- COVID Domestic Travel Restrictions By State & International Travel Guidelines
- List Of Safe Places To Travel During Covid
- What Covid Test Do You Need For Travel?
- Safe Travel Agency Reopening During Covid-19
- Top Tips For Throwing A Wedding In Dallas During Covid-19
- How To Get A Rapid Covid Test In Dallas
Get A Rapid PCR Test For Traveling From Dallas At Home
Obviously, traveling is a little more stressful these days. Amid the Covid-19 pandemic, Drip Hydration is working to take that stress away. We take the guesswork out of Covid testing for travel with at home rapid PCR Covid tests. Not only will we work around your schedule, but we will deliver the fastest and most accurate Covid-19 tests currently available. Dallas is only one of the many cities that we serve throughout the United States.
Once you’ve scheduled your appointment, all you’ll have to do is wait for one of our certified nurses to arrive. Schedule an appointment today and receive your test results within an hour of your appointment!