17 Jan How NAD Can Help Improve the Symptoms of Anxiety
Small amounts of anxiety are normal because this emotion helped our ancestors stay safe. Chronic anxiety, however, can lead to problems in your daily life from social interactions to the workplace. NAD IV therapy can help improve the symptoms of anxiety and help you manage your symptoms.
Symptoms of Anxiety
Anxiety isn’t a single condition, but refers to a group of related conditions such as panic disorders, specialized phobias, or generalized anxiety. Some forms of anxiety can be disruptive to your daily life and lead to long-term problems at work and at home.
The symptoms of anxiety include:
- Tension in your muscles
- Changes in your weight that are unrelated to a corresponding change in diet
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- Fidgeting or restlessness
- A persistent feeling of fear or uncertainty
- A feeling of panic
Improving the Symptoms of Anxiety with NAD
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) can help improve the symptoms of anxiety. NAD is a coenzyme that your body naturally produces. This coenzyme plays a large role in reversing mitochondrial damage, improving cellular function, reducing oxidative stress, and reducing inflammation, all of which may contribute to the symptoms of anxiety. NAD can also promote brain regeneration by promoting healthy function of the neurotransmitters in your brain.
Since anxiety is a multifaceted condition with many potential causes, there is no single treatment plan that can improve everyone’s symptoms. Everyone will manage anxiety differently, and NAD infusions can help. NAD infusions can improve the symptoms of anxiety as a standalone treatment, or they can act as an ideal cotherapy alongside traditional treatments such as therapy or medication. NAD infusions also complement alternative treatments such as mindfulness or cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
NAD acts on siruitins, a class of proteins that contributes to normal energy production, inflammatory regulation, promoting a normal circadian rhythm, and maintaining cellular health and growth. Changes in sirtuin activity can contribute to mood disorders. IV NAD supplements correct any imbalances of this coenzyme in your body and may improve your anxiety symptoms.
In addition to activating sirtuins, NAD plays a role in the regulation of oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is the long-term accumulation of free radicals which causes cellular damage. Oxidative stress may contribute to worsened symptoms of anxiety due to redox imbalances in your body. NAD can reverse the effects of oxidative stress and improve your symptoms by binding to free radicals and helping flush them from your body.
How IV NAD Infusions can Improve the Symptoms of Anxiety
IV infusions contain a hydrating saline solution in addition to the restorative properties of NAD. Hydration is a lesser-known element of mood regulation. This study found that an increased water intake contributed to an improvement in mood while a decreased water intake negatively impacted mood.
Regular hydration helps ensure that your body has the fluids it needs for your cells, tissues, and organs to function optimally for whole-body health. When your body is feeling great, after all, you lay a strong foundation for managing your anxiety on a day-to-day basis.
IV hydration plays another significant role in improving the symptoms of anxiety: by helping flush toxic metals from your body. Toxic metals can be present in your food, water, and your environment. While your body can process trace amounts of toxic metals, overexposure can overwhelm your body and can lead to heavy metal toxicity.
Anxiety is one potential symptom of heavy metal toxicity. The symptoms of heavy metal toxicity vary depending on the type of metal you are exposed to. Lead, in particular, can cause neurotoxicity and neurological changes, including generalized anxiety. Lead may be present in the water pipes in many older buildings.
The only way to know if you have heavy metal toxicity is with a lab test. Drip Hydration offers direct-delivery heavy metal lab tests complete with a consultation and recommendations as to how to avoid the environmental sources of heavy metals in your life.
Why Get Delivery IV NAD for Anxiety?
IV NAD infusions can improve the symptoms of anxiety by restoring the levels of NAD present in your body, reducing oxidative stress, and promoting cell function. By replenishing important vitamins and minerals, IV infusions can also promote whole-body health for an overall healthier you.
You don’t have to make a trip across town to enjoy the benefits of our NAD IV. Drip Hydration brings the appointment to you. You don’t have to disrupt your day to enjoy the benefits of this innovative IV. You can work, read, or even watch your favorite shows while you wait for the IV to infuse.
Delivery IV NAD infusions are a fast and effective solution for busy individuals whether you’re a busy parent, a business professional, or an entrepreneur. By saving you the hassle of arranging transit to and from a clinic, direct-delivery IV treatments are convenient for individuals with mobility considerations.
We recommend our NAD IV+ Boost for improving anxiety symptoms. The addition of vitamins enhances the effectiveness of NAD. Our NAD IV+ Boost supports your immune system and metabolism for healthy energy production that promotes a ‘feel-good’ wellness. This IV also gives your body a supercharged dose of antioxidants to thoroughly flush out free radicals that contribute to cellular damage and exacerbated symptoms of anxiety.
Our NAD + Boost Solution Includes:
- IV Fluids: A sterile saline solution that delivers nutrients directly into your bloodstream, rehydrates your body, and ensures 100% absorption.
- NAD+: NAD is a coenzyme naturally produced by the body that is associated with anti-aging. The level of NAD+ in the body declines with age, but supplementation can improve a wide variety of changes including restoring muscle function and athletic performance, improving brain regeneration, restoring energy levels, boosting mood, and reducing or eliminating addictions to substances such as drugs and alcohol
- Vitamin B12: A B-Complex vitamin associated with preventing memory loss and improving concentration, as well as boosting energy levels.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A complex of 8 different vitamins that perform a range of vital functions including cardiovascular support, helping your body convert food into energy, immune function, and more.
- Vitamin C: A vitamin that plays many essential roles throughout your body, helping to maintain systems such as muscles, bones, immune support, and your circulatory system.
- Glutathione Push: A highly concentrated dose of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that provides immune system support, detoxifies your body, removes free radicals, boosts energy levels, and improves neurodegenerative diseases.
Drip Hydration’s NAD+ Boost IV Treatment is 500mg of NAD plus the above-listed blend of vitamins to enhance the effectiveness of this formula. This IV is typically infused over 2-3 hours, making this IV ideal for at-home or at the office treatment for your convenience.
Natural Ways to Combat Anxiety
In addition to the medication that you may be prescribed to help manage anxiety, there are many things you can do to combat your symptoms naturally.
- Exercise: Exercise causes your body to produce endorphins, which elevate your mood and can reduce symptoms of anxiety naturally.
- Recognize your triggers: If you aren’t sure what your triggers are, you may want to consider keeping a journal and tracking the factors that contribute to your anxiety. Once you know your triggers, you can take steps to manage them.
- Stay hydrated: Hydration is essential for whole-body health and can help support a healthy mood. Staying hydrated helps your cells function normally and keep you energized throughout your day, which is especially valuable when you are feeling tired after an anxiety or panic attack.
- Try to keep your sleep consistent: Anxiety can make it hard to sleep, but do your best to stay on a consistent sleep schedule. Keeping your circadian rhythm regular can help you regulate your mood.
IV NAD Therapy for Anxiety, Delivered to You in Los Angeles and NYC
IV NAD treatments for anxiety can be a useful supplement to traditional therapies such as medication and lifestyle changes. Drip Hydration brings appointments directly to you at home or at the office so that you can enjoy the benefits NAD IV therapy without the potentially anxiety-inducing hassle of transit or waiting in a clinic. We deliver IV treatments to neighborhoods in Los Angeles and Manhattan up to 96th Street.
The symptoms of anxiety can benefit from long-term management, making delivery IV NAD a perfect fit for busy lifestyles. Each treatment takes two to three hours. IV administration of NAD ensures 100% absorption for maximum effect.
Have questions? Want to know more about NAD or IV therapy? Give us a call. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about our services and how we can help you manage your anxiety.