With Covid still prevalent in many of our cities, it is crucial to ensure you are getting tested before infecting others. If you are going out of town or to a large event, it is a good idea to get a same day rapid PCR test in Raleigh to be certain you are not carrying the virus to attendees or to the public. Thankfully, a variety of tests are available.
Local testing options
If you would like to get tested in Raleigh, you have several options.
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- CVS Minute Clinic
- AnyLabTest Now!
- Solv Health
You can also get no-cost community testing at test sites or events. Select clinics and urgent care facilities also offer rapid tests. Options such as home kits or in-home testing with a medical service are convenient but may require a fee.
Traveling during Covid
Raleigh-Durham International Airport offers reliable travel information updates and Coronavirus resources. It is ideal to check this prior to your arrival or departure, especially to keep updated on any potential new restrictions.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends delaying travel until you are currently vaccinated. However, if you must travel, please get tested both before and after your flight or trip.
Some destinations may require proof of a negative test result. A RT-PCR or rapid PCR test will satisfy most travel requirements.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- Do You Need To Test Kids For Covid Before They Start School In Phoenix?
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Get A Same Day Rapid PCR Test In Raleigh Without Leaving Your Home
Drip Hydration offers in-home options for Covid testing, including same-day rapid PCR testing in Raleigh. A certified nurse will come to a location of your choosing and complete the test with a nasal swab, providing results in as little as 30 minutes. Give us a call or book an appointment using the button below!