Flu season is here, but it isn’t too late to get your flu shot if you haven’t been vaccinated already. If you’re wondering how much the flu shot will cost, look no further.
How much does a flu shot cost?
It depends on where you get your vaccination.
- Multiple pharmacies, such as Rite Aid, CVS, and Duane Reade/Walgreens, offer free flu shots (with insurance).
- If you’re planning on getting your flu shot at a doctor’s office, your health insurance most likely covers your yearly flu shot. However, check with your health care plan before you get vaccinated in order to avoid any surprises with the bill.
How long does it take for a flu shot to take effect?
It typically takes about 14 days for your body to build up antibodies after your flu shot. After this, you can traditionally expect protection to last for 4 – 6 months, which is approximately the length of flu season.
How much does a flu shot cost with Drip Hydration?
A flu shot with Drip Hydration is $299. This price includes the flu shot, professional medical care in your home, and a consultation to answer any questions you might have.
Your appointment is carried out by a registered nurse and takes place in your home, saving you the time and hassle of getting to a clinic or pharmacy.
Does Drip Hydration accept insurance?
Unfortunately, Drip Hydration does not accept insurance. However, depending on your health insurance and the services provided, you may be able to get a subsequent reimbursement from your insurance.
- How To Know The Difference Between Flu And Covid-19
- Flu Shot FAQ
- What Ingredients Are In A Flu Shot?
- Why Do You Feel Fatigued After Getting A Flu Shot?
- Is The Flu Shot Safe For Seniors?
- Are Redness And Swelling Normal Flu Shot Symptoms?
- Is It Possible To Get The Flu From A Flu Shot?
- Should You Get A Flu Shot While Pregnant Or Breastfeeding?
- Can You Get A Flu Shot While Sick?
- When Should Children Begin Getting Flu Shots?
- How Effective Is A Flu Shot?
- What Flu Shot Side Effects Can You Expect?
- When Is The Best Time To Get A Flu Shot?
- Is It Safe To Get A Flu Shot During Covid-19?
In-Home Flu Shots With Drip Hydration
This year’s flu season makes a flu shot particularly important with the rising cases of Covid-19 across the US. Instead of wasting time at a clinic or a pharmacy for your flu shot and potentially risking exposure to both viruses, stay home and stay safe, and let us bring your flu shot right to your door. Our nurses wear medical grade personal protective equipment and socially distance when appropriate during your appointment for your protection.