Visiting Connecticut for a work event and finding yourself one too many drinks deep? Or maybe you closed down your local bar in New Haven? Either way, you’re feeling the effects of that last drink the morning after. To help you shed the dreaded hangover symptoms, a home hangover IV in Connecticut can help you feel better fast.
What is a home hangover IV?
An intravenous (IV) hangover treatment, more commonly known as a ‘hangover IV’, is a blend of IV fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and medications used to detoxify your body and relieve your hangover symptoms – all within the comforts of your home.
How does it work?
Dehydration, nausea, headache, upset stomach, muscle aches – hangover symptoms can hang around for up to 72 hours, although most of us feel better within a day.
Taking advantage of the quick and efficient absorption rate benefits of IV drips and the vitamin-filled fluid, hangover IVs make for a targeted approach to hangover relief. A hangover IV contains a combination of B-complex vitamins, vitamin B12, anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory medications that are delivered directly into the bloodstream, bypassing your digestive system for fast effects.
The vitamins inside
This vitamin cocktail has been carefully designed with combatting your hangover symptoms in mind. Each vitamin has been hand-selected to target the key components of hangover recovery, including rehydrating your body, removing the buildup of toxins, and restoring vitamins that were lost while drinking.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Plays a major role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Assists in cellular energy production and nerve conductivity, including combating irritability, nausea, muscle weakness, and more.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Helps release energy storage from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which can relieve muscle fatigue, indigestion, sleep difficulties, and headaches.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Known as the ‘anti-stress vitamin’, B6 has anti-inflammatory properties that assists with mood stabilization.
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): Deficiency lowers the blood’s capacity to carry oxygen and can cause a decrease in red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12: Low levels of B12 can cause a dysfunction in the nerve cells, fatigue, and/or weakness.
- Toradol: An IV form of ibuprofen, this anti-inflammatory medication works by reducing inflammation throughout the body and quickly relieves headaches and muscle aches.
- Zofran: An anti-nausea medication that targets the brain to soothe physical discomfort and reduce stomach upset.
Does a hangover IV have side effects?
Home hangover IVs are administered by extremely skilled registered nurses that will ensure minimal discomfort throughout the treatment. The most common side effect is minimal swelling and bruising at the injection site.
Although uncommon and quick to resolve, other side effects to be aware of include:
- Skin redness
- Agitation or anxiety
Your nurse will monitor your progress and provide guidance if you do develop side effects.
Can you get a home hangover IV in Connecticut?
Yes! Drip Hydration offers home hangover IV Connecticut throughout the metro area. including Greenwich, New Haven, and Stamford. We’ve made sure to make the process of booking your home hangover IV quick and easy.
At the click of a button, you can schedule your on-demand hangover IV to homes, offices, and hotels. Treatments take 45-60 minutes, and most people start feeling relief from symptoms in an hour.
Contact us today to schedule fast relief from your hangover.
- How IV Weight Loss Therapy Can Help Maintain Your Waistline
- How to Boost Your Immune System With At-Home IV Therapy
- How NAD IV Therapy Can Help Improve the Symptoms of Depression
- Everything You Wanted to Know About NAD Supplements vs IV Infusions
- Why We Age and How NAD IV Treatments Can Help
- How NAD Can Help Improve the Symptoms of Anxiety
- 5 Reasons to Get IV Hydration Therapy for Your Bachelorette or Bachelor Party
- When to get IV Therapy for Stomach Flu Symptoms
- 5 Reasons NAD IV Treatment for Addiction is Right for You