If you’re feeling under the weather or have recently been exposed to someone with Covid-19, it’s important to get tested. Rapid testing can help protect those around you by giving you same-day answers, so here’s how you can get a rapid Covid test in Fort Worth.
What are the different rapid testing options?
There are two main types of rapid Covid-19 tests: rapid antigen and rapid PCR. Let’s discuss the differences between them.
- A nasal swab diagnostic designed to detect certain proteins located on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Results are available in 15 minutes
- Very fast, but has a slightly higher chance (1 in 5) of incorrect results than PCR tests
- A nasal swab diagnostic that detects specific genetic material belonging to Covid-19
- Results are available within 30 minutes
- Highly accurate, but has a higher price point than rapid antigen tests
Where to get a rapid Covid test in Fort Worth
The advantages of in-home Covid-19 testing
In-home testing is extremely time-effective. Your nurse comes directly to you at home or at the office to administer the test, a process that only takes a few minutes.
In-home tests eliminate the possibility of accidental exposure at a testing center or clinic. This is especially valuable for people who live with someone in a vulnerable group; such as pregnant women, the elderly, or immunocompromised individuals.
How does in-home testing work?
An in-home Covid test is safe and hassle-free. Here’s how it works.
- A registered nurse will come to your home with all of the equipment needed for the appointment.
- They will administer the test and either process the sample onsite or send it to a lab for processing, depending on the type of test you choose.
- When your test results are ready, your nurse will review the results with you. If you have tested positive, your nurse will provide guidance as to your next steps. This all occurs from the safety of your home.
- How Can Small Business Owners Apply For A Grant During Covid-19?
- 5 Ways Covid-19 Has Impacted Small Businesses
- Can You Get Covid-19 More Than Once?
- Can You Have Covid-19 Without Symptoms?
- How To Know If Your Child Needs A Covid-19 Test
- Comparing At-Home Services And Urgent Care Centers For Covid-19 Testing
- How You Can Help Prevent Covid-19 From Spreading With In-Home Tests
In-Home Rapid Covid Testing In Fort Worth With Drip Hydration
If you are a Fort Worth resident in need of rapid Covid-19 testing, Drip Hydration can help. We make it easy to get the answers you need with our rapid antigen and rapid PCR tests. Give us a call or book an appointment for same-day testing using the link below!